- Paginate results within MySQL command line tool
Did you know it is possible to use a standard pager, such asMay 21, 2013. MySQL
less, within the MySQL command line tool? Using the pager, you can scroll throught the result of your queries more easilly.
- "filesystem: /bin exists in filesystem" error on Arch
I hadn’t updated my HTPC running ArchLinux for a while. So I decided to do some housekeeping tonight.Jun 4, 2013. ArchLinux
- In what order are HTTPd conf.d files read?
Answer is: alphabetically.Jun 10, 2013. Apache HTTPd
- Improve CAS logging performance CAS Log4j Performance
- How to move swap back to RAM
This post explains how to move the data stored on the swap device/file back to RAM.Aug 16, 2013. Linux
- SVN, COPY and '502 Bad Gateway'
I recently moved a SVN server behind a reverse proxy. Check-outing and committing new or edited files worked fine; but moving a resource did not:Sep 23, 2013. HTTPd SVN